At Senior Moves we understand that moving, downsizing and life transitions can be an overwhelming and stressful experience. We’re here to help. We provide caring emotional support and experienced relocation services for seniors who are moving and for their families.
Senior Moves offers assistance with any type of move, large or small, local or long-distance, and we can help with every aspect of the move transition and more, including help with preparing your home for sale.
Senior Moves can do as much, or as little, as you need.
- Develop a floor plan
- Help you decide which things to take to your new home
- Downsize an estate
- Pack up items in your current home
- Unpack items in your new home
- Organize and set up your new home
- Hang pictures, prepare beds and linens, set up the kitchen, bathroom, etc.
- Help you change utilities
- Assist with selling and/or donating home furnishings and items you no longer need
- Prepare your current home for sale, assist with finding a Realtor and staging your home
- Help with decisions about moving your car
- Take care of any other details that you’re concerned about
Senior Moves understands that this can be a difficult time for you and your family, and we are prepared to do whatever is needed to make the experience as smooth as possible. Just as a friend would do.
Preparing The Details
We work with you to prepare the details and get everything ready.
We Pack While You Relax
Packing up your things and getting ready for the move.
Set Up Your New Home
On move in day, we unpack, hang pictures and get you settled in.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
My mother had just passed away and being out of towners, my sister and I were overwhelmed and did not know which movers to call and which consignment shops to use to sell some of the items we inherited. Sue Ellen was a comfort and joy to work with. She helped us step by step, understanding our needs and supplying us with information. She helped us interview movers, get quotes and work with the consignment shop. Sue Ellen Addicott simplified and grounded the whole process of moving for us.L. Letourneau
Frequently Asked Questions
What can Senior Moves do to help me with my move?
Just about anything that will make your move easier for you. We can suggest places you might like to live, help you decide what to take with you, pack, unpack, organize your new home, and dispose of the items you had to leave behind.
How much will it cost to find out if Senior Moves can help me?
We are happy to provide you with a complimentary no-obligation consultation.